Posted to rec.woodworking
Jeff Heyen

Default 2 & 4 Drawer File Cabinet Plans

wrote in message
oups.com...
Fine WoodWorking did a cover story on these files with measured
drawings in the latter part of 2004.My copy is buried in preparation
for moving.

Go to taunton.com , then go to FWW and do a search. You can probably
buy just that story with the drawings online.

Gary Curtis
Los Angeles

Mike, I've done some Google searching, and just didn't find what I "think"
I'm looking for.

Tom, thanks for the sizing info, appreciate it.

Gary, thanks for the Taunton tip. I ended up going to Amazon and getting
two
books that I guessing will be a big help before I start this project, which
is gutting
my office and ending up with new wiring and lighting, and two walls of
computer
desk, file cabinets, storage and shelving.