Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John

Default FA: rotary punch press and manual punch press

I got a rotary turret punch that is in the way in my shop. The model is
a Weiderman RA-41P. It's rated at 15 tons and can punch a sheet 28x
40 in.
It weighs 6000 lb.. Im about 1.45 hours away from
you in NE PA. right up rt 80. I got a bunch of punches to go with it,
not sure if i got a 1/4 in sq but they easy to make. The thing runs on
120/240 vac,single phase. I want $350.00 for it and will load it on your
flatbed, or if no one wants it its going to the scrap yard for .06 per
pound. I have the manual for it.

I also got a 7 ton whitney jensen manual punch press that would do the
job for 300.00. The whitney jensen weighs about 250 lb.. estimated.

John