Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve

Default woodturning from a wheelchair- potential obstacles and solutions please!

George,
The gentleman who taught me turning (pens) was a very experienced
woodturner who used a jet mini lathe. I had only minor experience from
highschool over 20 years prior, and I will always thank him for his
patience and kindness. He had a real passion for the craft, and the
wheelchair wasn't an obstacle for him with this lathe.
All the best,
Steve

George Hunt wrote:

Thank you all very much for your advice and encouragement. This
certainly sounds do-able. Time to get busy...