Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg

Default woodturning from a wheelchair- potential obstacles and solutions please!

In article .com,
" wrote:

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to this forum. I'm a 55 Y.O guy and a
fall from my roof 5 years left me in a wheelchair for the rest of my
life.

George

I have a good friend that does all his woodworking from his chair. As
Bob suggests, all his equipment is "small", he has a Jet Midi and a
small metal lathe, everything else (bandsaw, table, saw, etc) is all
bench mounted to allow complete access.

But then he also a master archer (from his chair)

Here's another "it can be done" advice

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv