Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Toller

Default What I actually got...

"Toller" wrote in message
The switch on my Delta 6" jointer fused closed. I pulled it out to see if
I could free it up, and it just fell apart in pieces.

HD had a little round toggle switch rated for 3/4hp motors for $4. I had to
make a little faceplate to hold it, but that was easy enough once I found
some sheet metal I could cut up. We will see how dustproof it is...

I would have like to have used the Grizzly switch, but it is hard to
mailorder a $4 item. Oddly their catalog says it is 10a, but I emailed them
and they say it is okay for 13a.