EW

Default Old Sears Air Compressor - Help Please

"Gary R Coffman" wrote in message
news

The reed valves are mounted in a plate under the head. Generally there'll
be enough corrosion that you won't be able to remove and replace only one
reed valve. You'll have to replace the plate and valves as an assembly.

Gary

Now, THIS I can handle. The parts you're writing about are very accessible.
The trick will be to see if my local compressor store here in Abilene, TX
can get the part(s) since this is an old compr. Your explanation of why
it's likely not a check or loader valve is very important.
Many Thanks.

EW