Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chip

Default Phrases that chill the spine.....

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:43:12 GMT,it is alleged that "david lang"
spake thusly in uk.d-i-y:

SWIMBO wandered into the kitchen this morning and said "I've been looking
through the IKEA catalogue".

SHIVERS

Apart from the classic "it's only a small job, it won't take 5 minutes",
what wonderful phrases send a chill down your spine?

Dave

"I called you because I'm sure it's nothing major but ..."

Followed by "the house caught fire" or similar :-|

bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning." - Rich Cook.