Posted to alt.home.repair
Nexus7

Default Furnace low heat run time = A/C low cool run time

wrote:
I recently got a Bryant Evolution 90i system installed. When I check
the run times from the Evolution control thermostat Furnace low heat
run time is always equals to A/C low cool run times. I have not notice
the outdoor A/C unit run at all. Is this normal? Or my furnace and the
indoor A/C unit always run together?

I wonder if it's just using the blower run time for both. You'll have
to check with your installer since they've probably installed many of
the same system; could also check with Bryant tech, you can email them
online.