Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Howard Beale

Default Great, the Great Stuff is clogged.

Hilti makes a competing product that restarts easier, although I found that
after 3 restarts the propellant ran out, leaving the can about maybe 33%
full.

I'm not sure it was even a "savings", since I could have waited until I had
a full can's worth of sealing to do and used it all up at once; this way I
ended up using more than 1 can for less than a can's work.

I think Hilti also makes a more "industrial" version with a metal/reusable
nozzle that screws on to the can, making it even more reusable, although I
suspect that version would suffer from the same propellant/contents problem.

The best bet overall is probably to buy the "small jobs" size, although I
haven't measured cost/oz; it may end up being more worthwhile to just throw
away unused quantities.