Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

Default Mortise and Tenon Machine?

In article ,
"Morris Dovey" wrote:

It was when I added up
the prices on this general type of equipment that I decided to apply
the crowbar for my ShopBot.

OH!.. It's YOU again! *S*... the voice of reason!

You make too much sense. Maybe it is because of that little nudge here,
and little nudge there that I get from you on a regular basis, but a Bot
is in the 2006 budget... at least the expansion of shop space is.
I just may have to rough it without the Colombo spindle for a while..
without the ArtCAM Pro software...without the big vacuum system...I have
build-up systems before, in fact, I think that's what I like best about
business..the growth.

Thanks for all the input, and I wish you the very best Christmas and
prosperous 2006.

Rob

PS.. it's that piece of solid surface material on the fore-ground of
this picture that tells me all I need to know (from an accounting
standpoint....*s*)
http://www.shopbottools.com/images/shopbot5_1100.jpg