Posted to uk.d-i-y
powerstation

Default Bosch Tumble Drier keeps tripping heater cut out

"RzB" wrote in message
Our 6 year old Bosch WTA 2000 Tumble Drier keeps
tripping it's heater cut out. Press it in and it runs ok (hot)
for a while then trips out again. The filter is clean and the
air vent at the back, which vents directly through the wall,
is clear. So I imagine its a duff sensor yes/no?

I haven't had the back off yet, but befor I do, does anyone
know if this an easy/difficult job?

Any other thoughts...
Many thanks,
Roy.

Is this a little red button on the back panel ? If so it is a White Knight
drier made for Bosch.
Usual cause is lack of airflow, double check everything otherwise could be
faulty motor fan, inlet stat next to heater or the cut-out itself.