geoff

Default Concrete slab advice

In message , BigWallop
writes

If I were younger and less weedy (I'm a "slim 55 year old") I'd have
had the whole lot up by now and be hand-mixing piles of concrete! But
one of the lessons you learn on your way to 55 is that ... concrete is
very heavy!

Cheers
John

And old age doesn't come by itself either John. :-)) You also go through
the eye sight thing, the bone creaking, the hair lose and all the other bits
and pieces. But, can someone tell me why, oh why, am I going to need such
long nose hairs now that I'm getting older. It's not as if I can comb it
over the top of my head. :-))

Plait it in a macho manner
--
geoff