Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield

Default Built in Oven - Fan loose? Zanussi ZBF360

Richard Faulkner submitted this idea :
Hi,

One of my tenants tells me that the oven has stopped working, and that he
thinks it is the fan which has come loose.

It happened with our too, not a Zanussi though.

Any ideas how easy it is to get at the fan and repair/replace it? Any
diagrams on the web? Web based spare parts?

Very easy... It will probably need to be lifted out, the back cover
removed, then the fan plus motor. In our case it was simply the nut
which had become loose holding the fan onto the motor shaft.

How much is it likely to cost if I get an engineer out - electrolux/zanussi
recommend Service Force.

About an hours work, how much would that cost? (DIY forum :-)

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)