Posted to alt.home.repair
Diezmon

Default baseboards bled, but still no heat.

yep, I sure did.

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:55:42 GMT, "Diezmon"
wrote:

Are you sure you know how to bleed the system PROPERLY? An air pocket

could
account for one zone working fine and another one being cold.

Well, when I bled each zone, closing its shutoff valve and opening the

purge
valve, the water coming out was solid and flowing. I let it run for a
while, and then bled them again. And yes, I had the supply running.

Tim

Did you start at the highest and furthest from the boiler and work your

way
back? It makes a difference.

Commodore Joe Redcloud