Posted to misc.consumers.house
Rich Greenberg

Default Pulsating water from faucets

In article XmNkf.7363$5V1.6306@trnddc02,
John Smith wrote:

Sure enough, we had a toilet with a refill valve that never shut off
completely and when I replaced the float in that tank the problem went away.
Needless to say, I'm very grateful to the plumber who was willing to
diagnose the problem over the phone, allowing me to fix it for a mere $5 and
a trip to Home Depot.

Glad it was so simple to fix. May I suggest that if you haven't already
done so, call the plumber back and thank him.