Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett

Default Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

"Dick Snyder" wrote:

My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry for
them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some ideas for
various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures.

snip

The cabinet itself can be constructed to suit the builder, what ever you
and the user like.

Having said that, a little suggestion, think "Closet Organizer".

There are literally dozens of coated wire racks designed by the closte
system companies that can be mounted in a cabinet so they will slide
out, providing much higher packing density than you can imagine at a
cost you won't even come close to matching.

Good luck.

Lew