John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:47:51 -0500, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"charles krin" wrote in message
.. .
hmmm...knives, axes, hammers....

Knives cut (anything you want.. doens't have to be meat).
Axes chop wood.
Hammers drive nails.
Try again.

Guns protect innocent people from criminals. Like any tool, they can
be used for good or evil. When Tony says "The designed purpose of any
gun ever made is to kill or maim in the most efficient manner" he's
clearly revealing his bias as if killing people was always a bad thing
:^).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.