Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O.

Default Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:26:47 -0500, "Dick Snyder"
wrote:

My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry for
them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some ideas for
various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures. Google didn't
find any pantry pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I know a
number of woodworkers on this group have personal websites with pictures of
their work. I would appreciate any pointers to some pictures I could look at
for further ideas.

If your looking for a standard cabinet looking pantry, try the cabinet
manufacturers for pictures. If you find something you like see if
they have a spec sheet. The manufacturers only build their boxes in
certain sizes but you could build their ideas into whatever size you
need.

Here's a spec sheet pdf from Merillat:
http://www.merillat.com/products/spe...pieceSpecs.pdf

This is about a 300 page pdf and has 5 or 6 pages of pantry styles and
a few more of just "tall cabinets". You will also see the various
shelf/slide-out options and variations of what their designers like.

Mike O.