Gunner

Default OT-California In revolt

On 24 Jul 2003 15:34:36 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Jim says...

The thing that really surprises me is that you could
like either party. They both have plenty of scumbags
and I know you're smart enough to know that. So what
is it that causes you to like democrat scumbags and hate
republican scumbag?

Obvious: it's the *exact* same thing that causes
gunner to drool over republican scumbags and detest
democratic ones.

Jim

Pist.....Jimboy... I detest scumbags of any party. I wish the same could
be said of you. Shrug. Mind numbed DNC drone comes to mind...G

Gunner

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty
is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"
-- Ben Franklin