jim rozen

Default An apology

In article , "Mark says...

Perhaps you are right, Ed. I'll be the first to admit I am not an expert on
this, and you have spent a lot of time and energy examining the situation.

Geeze, Mark. How can you hope to match the posts of Lennie if
you keep making remarks like that? Even worse yet, what if
one day you opened up a post from him, and found the same words
in there, but substitute 'gunner' for 'ed.'

I think they would have to scrape us both up off the floor with
a spatula.

This is I think what does amaze me, how all different kinds of
posters can co-exist on this ng - with you and your tolerance
and deference apparently at one end of the spectrum!

Jim

please reply to: