Posted to rec.woodworking
wayne mak

Default Building a stand alone pantry - looking for some pictures

Don't have pictures of mine to publish, still haven't made it. Its one of
the many parts to my kitchen I am making. I will be using full extension
draw slides on mine this way you can get at the goods in the back with ease.
Be nice to see some photos of some built. I found a good deal on the slides
through this group.
"Dick Snyder" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter and son-in-law have asked me to build a stand alone pantry for
them. I have googled websites and newsgroups and have gotten some ideas
for various shelving ideas but I am looking for some pictures. Google
didn't find any pantry pictures on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I
know a number of woodworkers on this group have personal websites with
pictures of their work. I would appreciate any pointers to some pictures I
could look at for further ideas.

TIA.

Dick Snyder