Jim Stewart

Default OT-California In revolt

Lennie the Lurker wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..

Im sure your spinmeisters can think up a few more...s******.

Just a few facts asshole,
Republican president, forced from office. (Richard, "I am not a crook"
nixon)

Republican VP, resigned after being convicted of felony tax evasion.
(spiro agnew

Republican state rep. george petak, recalled, the only successful
recall on any state level in the 20th century.

And lest we forget, the newt and his tax evasion that didn't work.

Good record, huh? All conservatives have two faces, the one they
show, and the crooks they are.

The thing that really surprises me is that you could
like either party. They both have plenty of scumbags
and I know you're smart enough to know that. So what
is it that causes you to like democrat scumbags and hate
republican scumbag?