Spehro Pefhany

Default An apology

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 15:00:19 GMT, the renowned "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

You should look at it from the other end of the telescope, Mark. All any of
us do is supply services, unless we're farmers. "Tangible goods" are just
services bundled into convenient packages. Your can opener provides the
service of opening cans, not of delighting your artistic sensibilities. g

Hmm.. what would you make of one like this one?
http://www.designstore.com/alcancanop.html

At $40.00, it's at least 85% delighting artistic sensibilities and
only 15% opening cans (compared to my choice, the classic SwingAway®)

;-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany