Posted to alt.home.repair
SQLit

Default Built in oven

"KTECH" wrote in message ...
I need to replace my jennair built in oven. The cut out is not really right for any replacement ,but the Frigidare,Maytag or Kenmore seem to need the least amt.of re-work.What unit would you suggest.
Frank

My experiences with of built ins that there are no replacements available. I have always had to remove the face frame or build something to cover up the hole that is left over. Some appliance makers do produce facings that will cover up some of the size differences.

If you oven is electric, then make sure the new one will accept the old wiring. Most new ovens need 4 wires not the 3 that a lot of us have in the wall.