Posted to misc.consumers,alt.home.repair
RicodJour

Default UPS Fraud in Furnace Parts

Sawney Beane wrote:

I think I am dealing with crooks who have caused me a lot of
trouble, misused my credit card, told me to file a claim against a
company I don't think is at fault, and caused me to spend
Thanksgiving with my house at 48 degrees. What do I do now?

Contact the credit card company - tell them you suspect fraud. Same
with UPS. Be aware if you go into laborious detail you will probably
be considered a crank. Ultimately you should have learned that you
don't gamble on important things like a heated house to save a few
bucks. There are plenty of other places to save money that don't have
the consequences.