Gunner

Default An apology

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:57:46 -0700, "Mark Winlund"
wrote:

"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
. com...
"Mark Winlund" wrote in message

I find Lennie's posts quite entertaining..... I actually look for them.

have built a quite specific mental picture of this fellow....

From a conservative viewpoint as is shared by you and all other
assholes, you have formed a picture that is entirely wrong, but you
will defend your unknowing assessment to your death.

I have heard, "God don't make no trash", but in gunners case, that
can't be right. No redeeming virtues to that subhuman. the GWeeB is
proof positive that God *does* make trash. Second only to gummer.
gummer has no values, and even less worth.

See? I told you so.... comes through every time!

Gunner, isn't it nice to know that you are considered by Lennie the Luddite
to be presidential material?

Mark

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. See the
gentleman in the corner if you wish to make a large cash donation.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli