Lennie the Lurker

Default An apology

"Mark Winlund" wrote in message ...

I find Lennie's posts quite entertaining..... I actually look for them. I
have built a quite specific mental picture of this fellow....

From a conservative viewpoint as is shared by you and all other
assholes, you have formed a picture that is entirely wrong, but you
will defend your unknowing assessment to your death.

I have heard, "God don't make no trash", but in gunners case, that
can't be right. No redeeming virtues to that subhuman. the GWeeB is
proof positive that God *does* make trash. Second only to gummer.
gummer has no values, and even less worth.