Desert Traveler

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree-UPDATE

Just flew in from LA, and boy, are my arms tired!

Just got back from five days in LA at the Convention Center, Calmart, et al.
Watched the evening news as this tragedy unfolded and progressed. Just a
sad accident, all in all.

But, as with everything, something new is growing out of the sadness. Two
youths, one from Poway, and one from Pacoima have announced they will be
forming a company that will provide surrogate drivers for those over 65 who
need to take a driving test.

Fee is $500, and you have to sign the usual disclaimer. Last I heard, they
were getting thousands of applicants, and getting ready to go public.

Steve