jim rozen

Default An apology

In article , Gunner says...

The economy started into the ****ter in the last quarter of the
Clinton administration, and thats easily proven.

No, you're not getting it.

The only time in god knows how long that the US has
run a budget suplus was during *his* years. End of
story. I think we need to go back to wilson or
something to see that again.

You can say "it's OK for the US to run a deficit spending govenment"

Or you can say, "hey, what about carter, carter was in there, it
wasn't just republicans,"

Or you can say all kinds of things. But the data on the
graph were pretty unequivocal. Clinton showed up, the
deficit went away. And don't go trying to say it the
republicans that set it up for him, because then carter
would have seen the same effect.

Voters don't care any about the fancy-pants stuff. Or about
hundred dollar tax rebates. If they're out of work, they're
gonna vote the man out of office. Bank on that, I would say.

Jim

please reply to: