Mark Winlund

Default An apology

"Gunner" wrote

As I said, I respond to
hundreds of posts every week. Some cordial, some not so, but they ,
with two exceptions, are given in generally the same tone as the
other party uses, with lots of English and pepper tossed in. Those two
exceptions are the quite mad, Leslie the Loonie, and a gent named
Abrasha, whom evidently has seen the light and leaves well enough
alone. We simply ignore each other, and he doesnt initiate flames,
insults and ad hominums, so I have no need to respond in kind. I wish
Leslie would learn that lesson. Though to be truthful, he does tend to
bring out the Dark Side in me..shrug. Its like watching with a certain
twisted fascination, a car wreck, when he starts....

I find Lennie's posts quite entertaining..... I actually look for them. I
have built a quite specific mental picture of this fellow.... It is
fascinating to read his little rants.

Mark