John Flanagan

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree (what a moron)

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:11:48 -0400, "dddd" wrote:

Doesn't this depend upon whether you are Roman Catholic or Episcopalian? I
seem to remember this being one of the major points of difference between
the two theologies.

Not really sure. I haven't studied either to any extent to know.
Most of my beliefs come from my own personal study and not
denominational dogma. In fact I don't like to reference commentaries
until after I have developed my own interpretations. It's really
satisfying to come up with interpretations that go counter to the
typical contemporary doctrines and then read that the Church Fathers
actually came to the same conclusions as I have :^)! The implications
of the Council of Jerusalem (Acts 15) and especially the reason for
Job's trials are two of my favorites (Job).

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.