erniegalts

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 06:58:22 -0700, Louis Boyd
wrote:Gunner wrote:

When Im no longer able to safely navigate 5000 lbs+ of hurtling metal
rubber and glass down the road, I will sadly but willingly give up my
keys. Shrug, its a fact of life that each of us have to bear. I no
longer rock climb, race motorcycles or rodeo. Age takes it toll. I
regret not being able to climb up on the back of a bull and holler for
the gate, miss it terribly, but those days are long gone. Shrug. Im
realistic about it.

Gunner

The problem with high powered equipment which take skill but not much
physical strength to operate is knowing when one is too far "over the
hill" to use it safely.

Yep. Some call it being in touch with reality. :-)

Old farts quit listening to their well
intentioned friends, spouses, and co-workers who may be suggesting to
give it up. It may not be at all obvious to someone in a declining
health (mental and/or physical) that anything is wrong. That certainly
includes operating automobile, construction machinery, machine tools,
firearms, and even computer keyboards.

Would have to agree with some of these points, considering that
"Gunner" was once a much admired person on misc.survivalism.

.....Or at least I admired him. And can dip into "Google" and provide
plenty of evidence for this.

..... Can even offer evidence of psychological support when he was
having some problems.

....Yet now he accuses me of being a "self-confessed pedophile", and
has apparently joined people such as Ray Keller.

Can you explain this? ....I cannot.

He has obviously changed sides and wants to become a liar. I cannot
see his attitude in any other way.

Some claims are acceptable and some are not possibly acceptable.

Perhaps it is "culturally accepable" to accuse anyone of anything in
the USA. It isn't here.

By accusing me of being a "self-confessed pedophile" he has gone
beyond all possible redemption.

I might have been able to accept an accusation of being a
"mother****er" or "Nazi" or "Communist", but never a "pedophile".

He knew this, he chose to call me this.

Do people want to see some proof?

Check Google reference:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&threadm=gf9s1vo5umuobf854oan98ub5faoac7ffr%404ax .com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3D%2522hot%2522%2B%2522sleeve%2522%2B%2 522misc.survivalism%2522%2B%2522gunner%2522%26hl%3 Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26selm%3Dgf9s1vo5umuobf854oan98ub5faoac7ffr%2540 4ax.com%26rnum%3D1

Gunner knows he is guilty, as does his supporters.

Lou Boyd

"_Magna est veritas et praevalebit"_
(Truth is mighty and will prevail).

erniegalts