erniegalts

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 07:01:03 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On 20 Jul 2003 21:42:59 -0700, (Jaws) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On 18 Jul 2003 23:37:50 -0700,
(Jaws) wrote:

leon skunkers wrote in message . ..
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:58:47 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

8 dead , 45 critically injured, including many children in LA Farmers
Market Driving Spree!

Ban Cars! Register them and license their owners!

No one has a need for a deadly automobile, let alone one that will
travel in excess of 60 miles per hour with one push of the peddle!

Ban these horrible instruments of death. Every year in the US, over
40,000 people are killed by them, and hundreds of thousands more are
maimed and crippled for life!

For Gods Sake,ban them for the Children!

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli

yeah. And send your contributions to MAGOO (mothers against geezers
operating oldsmobiles). Hang up posters of the dead people all over
Florida's Fossil Riviera and get celebrities to whine about the whole
thing on TV.

Hangin' is too good for these old farts that take to the road
knowingly impaired by the ravages of age.

You'll be an "old fart" one of these days. After driving all those
years you're just going to hand over your keys. No laws saying you
have to, just decide for yourself that you're to old to drive. Give
up the vintage 1999 Corvette????? Give the old guy a little respect.
Maybe he caused an accident but he's still a human being.

And he still killed 10 people, and maimed 45 for life. Thats not
exactly an "ooops", now is it?

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William Burroughs

You're right. But he's stlii a human being.

So, you gonna give up your keys when you're an "old fart" or are you
gonna hope they got the concrete barriers up when you pass the farmers
market.

When Im no longer able to safely navigate 5000 lbs+ of hurtling metal
rubber and glass down the road, I will sadly but willingly give up my
keys. Shrug, its a fact of life that each of us have to bear. I no
longer rock climb, race motorcycles or rodeo. Age takes it toll. I
regret not being able to climb up on the back of a bull and holler for
the gate, miss it terribly, but those days are long gone. Shrug. Im
realistic about it.

But you don't stop lying about others, do you Gunner?

You have publicly accused me, worldwide, of being a "self-confessed
pedophile".

That is a lie that cannot be recalled.

You cannot possibly prove this accusation, but you are invited to try.

Worse yet, you support Ray Keller, who cannot prove such an accusation
either?

While you are at it, Gunner, why don't you accuse me of being a
"self-confessed" mother****er or a Nazi or Communist or murderer?

All would be more "acceptable" than accusing me of being a
"self-confessed pedophile".

If there is anything lower on the human scale of existence than a
"self-confessed pedophile", it would probably be a "Satanist".

I will never forgive you or others who have grossly insulted me in
this way, nor your supporters.

Which is why I suggested that Sue "stay out of the issue" unless she
was willing to take sides and be "unacceptable" to you or to me.

As have said before on "misc.survivalism", Gunner, there is only
"right" and "wrong", "friend" or "enemy, "truth" or "lies"

There is no acceptable "middle ground", on such issues, nor can
there be.

You have accused me of being as "self-confessed pedophile". You
cannot possibly prove this accusation. Therefore you are a deliberate
liar, and anyone who supports you is a liar.

"_Magna est veritas et praevalebit"_
(Truth is mighty and will prevail).

erniegalts
[Australia]