Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

Default A blast from the past - Ridgid 1975/76 Calendar

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 14:43:22 -0500, Greg wrote:

mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net said:

Back from the days when companies could (and did) get away with using
scantly clad models to promote their 'hard' ware. Ridgid used to issue
some outrageous calendars.

I still have a few Snap-On and Mr. Gasket calendars... ;-)

From clamps to pipe wrenches, the "Women of the Ridgid brand tools" may
or may not have helped sales, but they sure did adorn many toolshops!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpqua/sets/917376/

Jack

PS - I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just happened to find this on
the Internet and thought some people would get a kick out of it.

Can you imagine these same women in these same poses, taken today...
Talk about a limp stilson... g

Greg G.

Ah, and not a single belly button piercing to be seen. [I was in high
school during 75 & 76, so these are from my generation]