Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg O

Default A blast from the past - Ridgid 1975/76 Calendar

"mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" "mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net" wrote
in message ...
Back from the days when companies could (and did) get away with using
scantly clad models to promote their 'hard' ware. Ridgid used to issue
some outrageous calendars.

From clamps to pipe wrenches, the "Women of the Ridgid brand tools" may or
may not have helped sales, but they sure did adorn many toolshops!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/umpqua/sets/917376/

Jack

PS - I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just happened to find this on
the Internet and thought some people would get a kick out of it.

Ridged still prints calendars like that, 'cept the bikini's are smaller. We
had a 2005 hanging up in the shop until one of the "juvenile" males in the
shop defaced it, then the boss took it down.
Greg