Pep674

Default Cheap import tools and product liability (was: Violent Electric Drill Accident)

Those are down to less than $10 this week! Time to stock up on stocking
stuffers!

Is this a regional in store sale? I have seen many references to the $14.99
angle grinders and out of curiousity I visited our new local Harbor Freight.
The least expensive angle grinder was a 4.5 " unit for $39.95. They didn't
seem to know anything about $14.95 units. Where do you find them?

I recently stopped into the locaal Evergreen hardware in AJ AZ to buy a nail
(or screw) and noted a small angle grinder on the counter with a price of $6.95
on it. Yep-$6.95. I thot it was mismarked but they had a whole stack of
them. I bought on. Haven't plugged it in yet.

Paul in AJ AZ