Ned Simmons

Default ACAD 2000 problem

In article ,
says...
Hey Ned,

Thanks for the reply. I think though that you may have mis-read the
file name. It is AC-one-ST-one-5.DLL.

I appreciate your help, There was a later reply that got me fixed
up, so I'm OK now.

Hmmmm....what's a Kernel anyway? Or what does it do?

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You're right, I read the '1' as an 'I'. I assume the fix
was the problem with Norton. The lights came on when I saw
that post. A few years ago lots of folks had problems
installing acad without first disabling their anti-virus
software.

The ACIS kernel is where all the functions that do the
messy math for 3d modelling reside, in other words, it's
the heart (kernel or central part) of the program.

Ned Simmons