Posted to misc.consumers.house
John Smith

Default Pulsating water from faucets

Jim,

I'm not certain about _all_ faucets, but definitely at least a few different
ones. I think it's happening with both hot and cold but I'll be sure to pay
more attention the next time it does it to make sure. As for the duration,
I'd say that it lasts about 30-60 seconds each time, then stops for a while
and eventually happens again.

"Speedy Jim" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

We've been in our house for about 8 years and in the past week or so have
noticed water sometimes pulsating when it comes out of the faucets. Any
idea what could be causing this or suggestions for fixing it? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. I've looked for other posts, but the closest thing I could find
related to people who get their water from wells, but we don't have a
well; we're on "city" water.

ALL faucets? Hot and Cold? How long does the pulsation last?

Jim