Ljwebb11

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

Ah, finally! A DIFFERENT argument that will perhaps convince a couple more
non-believers.

Not.

Regards,

Robin

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
8 dead , 45 critically injured, including many children in LA Farmers
Market Driving Spree!

Ban Cars! Register them and license their owners!

No one has a need for a deadly automobile, let alone one that will
travel in excess of 60 miles per hour with one push of the peddle!

Ban these horrible instruments of death. Every year in the US, over
40,000 people are killed by them, and hundreds of thousands more are
maimed and crippled for life!

For Gods Sake,ban them for the Children!

Gunner

I face greater danger on the daily commute to the shop than from the gun-toting
gangbangers around the shop.
If only I could mount some twin .50's on the front of the truck to handle the
idiots in their SUV's and beamers that are too busy yakking on the phone and
doing paperwork to pay attention to their driving.

Les