bookburn

Default 8 Murdered, 45 critically injured in LA Spree

"Gunner" wrote in message
8 dead , 45 critically injured, including many children in LA

Farmers
Market Driving Spree!

Ban Cars! Register them and license their owners!

No one has a need for a deadly automobile, let alone one that

will
travel in excess of 60 miles per hour with one push of the

peddle!

If we all went to a bicycle economy and lived in villages, with
maybe a train or two for travel to the city, then we would all
live healthy, satisfying lives. Perhaps there would be less
pressure on governments to have wars.

But then populations would increase, unless you imagine satisfied
people have fewer children, and the pressures would result in
war, anyway.

That push on the peddle by an old man was only an accident,
wasn't it? What will happen when we all have atomic umbrellas?

bookburn