clare @ snyder.on .ca

Default ACAD 2000 problem

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 21:04:26 -0400, Brian Lawson
wrote:

Hey guys,

HELLLPPP!!!

Preamble: I had to get a new motherboard a few weeks back. I also
moved the next day and so I lost my DSL access, so after I got in the
new house I had a long go round with and got help from my ISP techies
to get back on line with the 56K modem. I run Windows ME. Lots of
file deletions and changes and stuff. I couldn't begin to keep up
with him and with what was happening, so I just typed and did what he
said. Works great now.

OK. So now my Acad 2000 won't start. It brings up a pop-up that
says:

"Acad has caused an error in AC1ST15.DLL
Acad will now close.

If you continue to have problems, try restarting your
computer"

I've tried re-installing from the CD 3 times, and no go. Anybody know
what that DLL file is?? I can find it on the CD, and in my PC.

Thanks.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

crossposted to modeleng-list

apparently you need to Go to:
http://www.tek-tips.com/gviewthread....687/qid/410361
to get the AutoDesk fixed version of the module. Tek Tips says the
corruption is caused by Norton AntiVirus....