Joel Corwith

Default plans for "Brush Hog" type mower for 4-wheeler

I'll never forget the Iowa farmer mowing his front yard on a garden tractor
with 4 push mowers dragged behind, 2 off either flank.

Joel. phx

"Craig Suslosky" wrote in message
om...
Does anybody have plans for a brush hog type mower to pull behind a
four wheeler? I wouldnt be cutting brush, just rough grass, not my
front lawn. I have seen a few in catalogs but not in person. I have a
16HP B&S motor to use, some wheels for the back. I would have to buy
or make blade spindle housings, and blades. I was looking at a Ferris
mower at work the other day. It looks pretty rugged, but I couldnt see
the spindle housings. Does anyone have any advice on this subject? Any
help would be great.
Thanks,
Craig