Gary Coffman

Default plans for "Brush Hog" type mower for 4-wheeler

On 15 Jul 2003 09:37:09 -0700, (Craig Suslosky) wrote:
Does anybody have plans for a brush hog type mower to pull behind a
four wheeler? I wouldnt be cutting brush, just rough grass, not my
front lawn. I have seen a few in catalogs but not in person. I have a
16HP B&S motor to use, some wheels for the back. I would have to buy
or make blade spindle housings, and blades. I was looking at a Ferris
mower at work the other day. It looks pretty rugged, but I couldnt see
the spindle housings. Does anyone have any advice on this subject? Any
help would be great.

If you want an eyeball look, wander over to your nearest Northern Hydraulics,
Northern Handyman, Northern Tool (whatever they're calling themselves this
week), and look at the *rough cut* mowers they have on display. Bring your
own tape measure, or buy one at the store.

Gary