John Flanagan

Default WANTED: Non-judgmental pen pals

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:49:25 GMT, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

Nah, she's got an unusual first name. ;-) I don't know how many
other states (besides FL) publish all that data on their prisoners and
"supervised population".

It's interesting to compare the faces with the crimes, some of course,
have that street "hardened" look, others, I'd never have guessed.

The hardened look must come from long term drug use. I once met two
identical twins. One was a church goer the other a wild partier. I
thought they were mother and daughter the difference in their faces
was so great.

John

Please note that my return address is wrong due to the amount of junk email I get.
So please respond to this message through the newsgroup.