Spehro Pefhany

Default WANTED: Non-judgmental pen pals

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:33:43 GMT, the renowned
(John Flanagan) wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 10:18:24 GMT, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 08:56:22 GMT, the renowned Gunner
wrote:

Could be, or more likely a felony DUI. given her age.

Gunner

Here's a gal who welds:

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/sharyn-4140w.htm

and more on "Sweet Princess":

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinma...ID=36779270 0

Hey Spehro, how'd you find her record? What does Florida have a
search by release date or something. Just curious.

Nah, she's got an unusual first name. ;-) I don't know how many
other states (besides FL) publish all that data on their prisoners and
"supervised population".

It's interesting to compare the faces with the crimes, some of course,
have that street "hardened" look, others, I'd never have guessed.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany