lcoe

Default 3.5 horse Brigs repair help!

Mikoyagi wrote:
Wayne,

I can't get photo's but here's a link to the illustrated parts list -
http://shop.briggsandstratton.com/BS...ngineType=2288

The edger was new in 1989. I belive it's the newer style and has a
spring tensioned jet on the side - the oppostite side to the diaphram.
I replaced the diaphram and cleaned out all the holes with carb
cleaner. It runs when i manually feed fuel into the carb. Wierd,
that's why I wonder about the wier in the tank. Thanks. Mike - Houston.

make sure the tank is completely topped up when starting, prime, start,
prime start, prime start, until you get it going or fall down. it should
get plenty of priming so it really takes off then dies. if you flood, it
it just take a few pulls to clear it w/no aircleaner --Loren