Gunner

Default WANTED: Non-judgmental pen pals

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 15:49:08 -0500, "machomachiner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:21:09 -0500, Starshine Moonbeam
wrote:

In article , Soapy dropped a +5
bundle of words....

For a nice Christian girl, who, except for that won minor incident, is
a very kind, caring individual.

http://tinyurl.com/gkb4

Cruising the ads, two questions come to mind.

1) Do I get a free toilet plunger for writing?
2) Why do I get the feeling that a lot of these chicks were prostitutes?

A lot of them were (Im an ex-cop). The usual scenario, they get
involved in a bit of drugs, if they are good looking they find it easy
to hook or "dance" for drug money, get multiple convictions, wind up
having to do some sales of drugs to support their habits..and then get
caught. Not necessarily in that particular order, but you get the
idea.
Check the release dates for some idea of the severity of the crime, or
at least, the severity of the crime in the particular state they were
convicted in. Which varies wildly. A couple ounces of pot sold to a
nark in one state is a year, in another it could be 15yrs or longer.
At one time IIRC, in Texas it was something like 25yrs.

I noticed in one ad, a very attractive gal in Texas, made specific
mention of her drinking problem. She may well have been drunk driving
and hurt or killed someone, which could have earned her many many
years. Not all of those gals are in there for being Evil, but Id say
the majority, (guys too) are there because they were weak, addicted to
something, or ran with the wrong people.

Gunner

"What do you call someone in possesion of all the facts? Paranoid.-William

Burroughs

How about a roughneck?Likes to hang out on oil rigs.
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/celina-4218h.htm
Meth,I'd guess.

wws

Could be, or more likely a felony DUI. given her age.