Default condensation on combi boiler

Ed Sirett wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 03:14:43 -0800, baxter basics wrote:

Contact WB technical support (via website).

Our Greenstar started doing this and they changed its brain- guy said
it was a fault which caused it to over-condense (!?) but whatever, it
was free, and fixed the problem.

The 24i Junior is a non-condensing combi IIRC.
The boiler should be hard to get into a condensing regime for any length
of time.

Had a Corgi round this morning and he couldn't locate the source of the
leak. Needless to say it wasn't leaking when he arrived, and only
spills a tablespoon or so a couple of hours after the heating cycle.
As the boiler's new and the leak small, there was no tell-tale
evidence.
Doing my own detection, at first I thought it was the compression joint
on the CH return pipe but I've since discovered it's dripping on there
from above, but below the upper section of the boiler. This would
appear to narrow it down to the pump, or some connection to the pump.
It isn't leaking from the front bit, or the main compression joint but
there seems to be a flexible connector going somewhere which I can't
see or get to it. I wonder if there are other connections to the pump
that might be the source.
If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. I'm not about to pay WB
£220 for a service call