Stanley Dornfeld

Default Knife Steel FAQ updated

I just noticed, I guess you didn't write this. Well, thanks anyhow for
bringing this piece into the group. It's good information.

Regards,

Stan-

"TreeMoose" wrote in message
news
I don't remember any of these questions being asked here - much less
frequently.

New Steel FAQ, please let me know what you think, send corrections &
comments. One new thing I tried: most people didn't just want
descriptions of steels, they wanted direct comparisons. Obviously there
are limits to how much you can generalize, but I gave it a shot in the
stainless section ... just an experiment.

Author: Joe Talmadge
Last Updated: June 2003

Hope this isn't copywrited.

big snip