Doug Miller

Default What color to paint slanted wall?

In article .com, wrote:
Hi,

I'm painting my room, and I have a slanted wall. What color do I use?
Wall color? Ceiling color?

You paint it whichever way *you* think will look best. How *I* think it looks
shouldn't make any difference to you, since it ain't my house. I'll offer this
suggestion, though: since ceilings are generally painted a lighter color than
the wall, paint it the ceiling color. Then if you don't like it, repaint it
with the wall color. Easier than doing it the other way around.

--
Regards,